Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple password, so I can't access iTunes or the…

Customer Question
I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple password, so I can't access iTunes or the app store. Went on recovery website and I was supposed to get a text or phone call around 2pm today to fix this. I didn't hear from anyone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

iPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 5? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know exact date, just went on your website for trying to recover my password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris