Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My MacBookPro Contact list won't accept any new names. It…

Customer Question
My MacBookPro Contact list...

My MacBookPro Contact list won't accept any new names. It has about 1000 or so now but when I type in a new name it disappears. Later on it will be listed at the bottom of my contact list as "no name". How can I fix it, I need to add more contacts?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

MacBook Pro, (15" early 2011 edition) iOS 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Are you actually reading my answers? I wrote above purchased in early 2011

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't done any troubleshooting because it always worked fine just clicking on the "+" sign and then "new contact". That part still opens up a blank box but when I start filling it in it disappears.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is the Contacts app setup to sync with iCloud ?