Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad won't accept my passcode. I don't have access to the…

Customer Question
My ipad won't accept...

My ipad won't accept my passcode. I don't have access to the computer on which the ipad was linked so I can't open it. Is there a work around

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don't know I can't open it to check but it hasn't been updated since July 2016

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased 2013. Can't do anything because it will not accept my passcode. I tried to connect it to my now computer but no luck.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What computer are you using now ? Apple Mac or Windows PC ?