Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I installed High Sierra and they got me to add another

Customer Question
I installed High Sierra...

I installed High Sierra and they got me to add another password ***** their god damned security double thing I didn't write it down so when the screen saver kicked in I got locked out want to cry

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I I'm a designer I use it all the time it's a couple of years old

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Apple device (e.g. MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

Mac Book pro

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried trouble shooting I can't login as myself because it now wants another password ***** I didn't write down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris