Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Sorry on the wrong iPod will call back, thanks. It is iPod.

Customer Question
Sorry on the wrong...

Sorry on the wrong iPod will call back, thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is iPod. I think it is about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is my husbands and he is 86 and can't remember his iPhone password ***** I'd . Do I need to be on his pod to get him help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris