Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to find the Zelle app where can and how do I do this.

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find the Zelle app where can and how do I do this

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I am on a computer, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not have an apple device... this is a banknig transaction app... I have to have it to receive a payment from a client

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you want my blood type???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

I see you want information about ZellePay. ZellePay is like Paypal where you can send money to everyone. I see you are using a Windows 10 System.

To install ZellePay App, you will need an apple device.

For Windows, however, you can go to the below link and Get Started to create an account and accept payments.

https://www.zellepay.com/

Thanks,

Kumar

Please do let me know how it went and get back to me in case you need any assistance or questions.