Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m setting up a new iPad and when language comes up and I…

Customer Question
I’m setting up a...

I’m setting up a new iPad and when language comes up and I touch English the iPad says button... I touch the home button and it says iPad not set up...it doesn’t accept a language

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don’t know it’s new

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just bought it about an hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thanks

It sounds like you are unable to setup your new iPad, We will provide you the answer for your question. Now pleas try the following step for resolving the language setting looping back in the iPad.

• Please press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
  • Once the logo appear you will able to welcome screen, re-select the language and you can setup the iPad

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you