Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can in lock the I pad it worked about an hour ago but now…

Customer Question
I can in lock...

I can in lock the I pad it worked about an hour ago but now will not recognize touch

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The update before today

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over a yr ago and I cant log in so how can it troble shoot

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether have you tried Force restarting the iPad? if you haven't tried, please press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you