Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m being billed for iTunes which has my bank account

Customer Question
I’m being billed for...

I’m being billed for iTunes which has my bank account overdrawn and I would like my refund

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It’s iPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a long time I’ve tried calling iTunes support at 1-***-***-**** and it disconnect can’t speak to no one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want my refund I’ve already contacted my bank to stop all withdrawal

Technician's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.

Can you cancel iTunes for me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris