Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am currently working on Microsoft PowerPoint on my mac,

Customer Question
Hello, I am currently...

Hello, I am currently working on Microsoft PowerPoint on my mac, and for some reason it won't allow me to insert recorded audio. The icon does not appear after I record and click save.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Not sure, how do I check that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Back in 2014, it says OS X version 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris