Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I wonder why I can't seem to get a changed password for

Customer Question
I wonder why I...

I wonder why I can't seem to get a changed password ***** iTunes to work across three devices

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About two weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

The mac book pro is 10.9.5. the iPhone is 5 and the iPad I can't find at the moment.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's at least 5 yeas old. I just try changong the password ***** one (usually the computer) and it doesn't work on the iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want a suggestion to try.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

For several months. I keep trying to change it on the computer. It works on the phone but not the iPad

Are you sure the usernames are ***** ***** on each device?

Thanks

Kris

I use my email address

And you can sign in on all devices apart from 1?

Two of three. Not iPad.

What's the exact error it gives you?

Just tells me that password ***** *****

It sounds like you have 2FA enabled.

Would it be able to connect and have a look?

Okay
Let’s quit
Forget this customer

Would you like me to cancel this?