Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Blackberry Classic. It is locked and won't

Customer Question
I have a Blackberry...

I have a Blackberry Classic. It is locked and won't recognize my password. What can I do to unlock it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its a Blackberry Classic about 2-3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been going on for 3 days. I looked online at an operating manual. But nothing worked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris