Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New account, will not let me get pass my password. I’m using…

Customer Question
New account, will not...

New account, will not let me get pass my password. I’m using my ipad

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

1 year I think

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple air

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got for a Xmas gift what’s that got to do with anything. I just want to order something if you don’t want my order just say so. I have no trouble in any other store.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Forget this is ridiculous

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
When you mention that it won’t let it get past your password, do you mean the password ***** a specific website account or the password ***** your Apple ID account?Please let me know so I can further assist. Thanks
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .