Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I send an email from my i-pad those whom i am sending…

Customer Question
When I send an...

When I send an email from my i-pad those whom i am sending it to get an attachment that says encap2.nsf

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure what that means

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Got the i-pad over a year ago, have not tried trouble shooting. How do i do that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which email service you are using on the iPad to send emails?

Please let me know