Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I dropped my phone and now it won't unlock. I have apple

Customer Question

I dropped my phone and now it won't unlock
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: i have apple phone. dropped and now won't unlock. i use bo1234 but this morning it won't work. I have my hearings connected to phone.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes that is when i put this bo1234 in. i never used one before, Please take it out.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none just tried to open phone. don't know what to do.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just need to open my phone.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 12 months ago.
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Try this on your iPhone please.
Press an hold the home button and power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Then release both buttons and wait for the iPhone to power back on. Then try the passcode again.