Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iPad and my Skype works badly. The transmision…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iPad and my Skype works badly. The transmision fron it is very choppy, almost impossible to maintain a conversation.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

It is brand new, iPad Pro

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Last OS version, Apple

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, if not that your present site makes it very difficult to add or remove telephone contacts.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Has this always occurred on the iPad or it has happened recently?

Please let me know