Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We are trying to open cell phone that is diabled. it says to…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to open cell phone that is diabled. it says to connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

iphone 4s 8gb

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 4s? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2014 went to att store they said get on computer and connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We are trying to activate phone so I can use it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available here?

Please let me know