Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife and I have iphones. For the past week mine has had…

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I have iphones. For the past week mine has had dropped calls, has one bar of reception at our home and holds a charge for only 10 or 12 hours. Hers does not drop calls, has 3 bars for reception, and holds a charge more than 24 hours. What has happened to my phone?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Iphones?

Where do I find that? I do updates as they come out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Iphones? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Mine is a Iphone 6, model MG632LL/A, hers is a model 5.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell 0me please what steps you have taken to try to resolve this?

Please let me know