Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have recently purchased an i-Mac,I had Aperture on my

Customer Question
Have recently purchased an...

Have recently purchased an i-Mac,I had Aperture on my Mac-Mini and now I cant update my Aperture 2 on an i-Mac what is wrong ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Yosemity OS 10.10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I live in France and the French say "Pas disponible en français"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to have my Aperture 2 working on the i-Mac, I am an old man and I keep going, but the latest edition is for me too much.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Was the iMac purchased and set up in France?

What country is it set to?

This i-Mac came from Germany and was bought new in Germany, I bought it from one of my sons
Your reply does not satisfy my query and I am not spending anymore money on a computer.I am nearly ninety and I regret
having mailed for help. You can refund my € 30 . Thank you

I am a user of this site just like you, so I have no control over billing or accounts.

To use the iMac in France you will need to set the country to France.

I have done so but the French say : you cant find an up-date in the French applications, so that is why I turned to you, Pete.
With all your answers,it does not solve my problem, forget about the Aperture and I have the pictures on a CD and project them with i-Movie. No more questions and to be honest, you do me a favor refunding me, and sorry for the trouble.

Please contact customer services if you would like to request a refund.