Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not responding. MacBookPro. I do not know what operating…

Customer Question
Not responding Technician's Assistant:...

Not responding

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

MacBookPro

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know what operating system it has no I have not. I followed the advuce on line anf

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

And tried to reset it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I just want to make sure, are you trying to reset your password ***** your apple id?

I did try to reset my password ***** my apple id
I can try and help by remote assisting at approx 11am pacific standard time if that is ok. If not, it’s ok another tech/expert can assist you if that time does not work for you. Thanks let me know.

What is the apple id of the password ***** are trying to reset?

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .

What happened when you tried to reset your password?

But laptop crashed wheen I was uploading videos. It was independent to resetting password

So what is your actual problem. Please explain so I can help you.

It is a bit confusing having separate emails. I do not check my emails every day. I get all those identical emasils.
So what do you want me to do?

I am just still trying to figure out what your actual technical issue you are having so I can help you fix it. So you have 2 email accounts and what are the email addresses? What is wrong with them?