Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have a MacBook Air. I have been using Adobe Reader for PDF

files. Several months ago the...
I have a MacBook Air. I have been using Adobe Reader for PDF files. Several months ago the font changed and I cannot read the documents. Are you able to help me to change the font in the Adobe Reader back to the original? Thank you for considering my question.
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Air and what operating system are you running?
Customer: The Macbook air is several years old (one of the original models; it is the small one that is no longer available). How can I tell which operating system I am using?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I do not believe so.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried within Adobe but got nowhere.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
11/20/2017
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can I offer remote support so I can look into your issue and find a solution.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I am nervous about the secure connection and the accelerating cost

Understood, it will be heard to see exactly the issue and how to resolve it.

Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
OK

Please download teamviewer from the link provided after downloading and installing open the application. Then provide me the ID and password ***** I can join. If issue not resolved I can provide a refund on the remote.

https://www.teamviewer.us/?pid=google.tv.teamviewer_ph-new_hp.s.us&gclid=CjwKCAiA9MTQBRAREiwAzmytw1QxCsL_8FlVpKNHZo7pEdHMVtaUMl8ZBvzX7uafLKU9EcdRB99qoBoCS8sQAvD_BwE

how are you making out?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
How do I get to the next step?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Cris, Are you there?

Yes, did you get my message with the link to download and install teamviewer?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I installed it but could not log in? I need a password

You must provide me the ID and password ***** shows on the TeamViewer screen. So that I can connect to your PC.

Can you provide me the info so I can remote in?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I did not write down the password ***** and cannot log in. I have requested a new password ***** Team Viewer but have not received it.

No, open the application and on the left side it will have an ID and password. Please give me that info so I can join you do not need any password. Your not the one connecting to a computer.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
ID is***@******.***
Password ***** *****
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
ID =***@******.***
Password = teamviewer318

That is in correct.

Open the software and it generates and ID and password.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
ID is 309 789 950
Password ***** *****

Remote completed.

Cris
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist