Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot connect to epson ET_4550 Printer. 10.13.1. Tried to…

Customer Question
Cannot connect to epson...

Cannot connect to epson ET_4550 Printer

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to add printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Printer says it is hooked up with wi-fi but shows not connected

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Did it come with a drivers disc?