Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there a problem between SlingBox and Mac OS High Sierra…

Customer Question
Hello Is there a...

Hello Is there a problem between SlingBox and Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What is the problem that you are having?

Please do not answer my question.
When I read your prices (that are correct but out of my limits) I must stop using your services

Cheers!