Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't play any games because I need to have updates to 6.0…

Customer Question
I can't play any...

I can't play any games because I need to have updates to 6.0 or more

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I'm not sure where to find that info

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My friend gave me this iPad before she passed away

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What is your device?