Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I get a new sim card to change from teltra 3-00 to apple…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a new sim card to change from teltra 3-00 to apple 5 ipad from your store cost please.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Sorry iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hand me down from sister. I have the telstra 3 and can not change simcards

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Hope not thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.