Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I deleted my mailbox trash. When I went back to my email, I

Customer Question
found that the iCloud box...
I deleted my mailbox trash. When I went back to my email, I found that the iCloud box had disappeared. It was the primary address for almost all of my personal mail. I tried a few things but nothing brought it back. What should I do?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: That address was***@******.***
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: I have a Mac desktop using safari.
JA: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Googled the question but couldn't find anything that applied. They gave me this phone# ***** help.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just how to get that email mail box back.
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 22 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you see this Mailbox at iCloud.com?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I'm not sure what you mean by 'see'.

At iCloud.com in the mail section of the site.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
feel free.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
You still there Justin?
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Just say yes or no.
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 21 days ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
No problem, at around 12:30pm pacific standard time I can remote into your Mac and take a look at your iCloud account then you can show me exactly what’s going on. Let me know if that works for you.
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
I have followed the instructions except the ID and password. What do I do now?
Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast