Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple id and I need to get to icloud to disable…

I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple id and I need to get to icloud to disable my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I haven't had my phone in a month and a half

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

iPhone 6s 32 gb for sprint

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 6s? What troubleshooting have you tried?

8 months ago can not get into phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant turn it on bc it is fully broken and the screen is gone.

11/19/2017
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
It said that it would take 3 days to reset password
My daughter forgot her apple id and we are trying to disable her phone so they can send a new one
The phone is totally broken and cannot get into it
I was wondering if we figured out anything on my daughters phone
I have waited 2 days now and still have not recieved anything on how to reset my daughters apple id. We need to shut down her old broken phone in order to get a new one.
I am very disappointed after paying like 70 dollars and still nothing
I am requesting my full refund. I am very unsatisfied since nothing has been done and no one answers me