Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

D have an Apple Music membership....is it valid in Mexico.

Customer Question
D have an Apple...

D have an Apple Music membership....is it valid in Mexico

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

How do you find that

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It’s asking me to update to iOS11

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What we are trying to so is set up my Apple Music to our new house in Mexico and I have an Apple Music membership back at my home in Canada but when I try to sign in down here it says I don’t have a membership

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not tech savvy so not sure...lol

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It is valid in Mexico.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

How do I access it as when I enter my info it says I am not a member of Apple Music

Are you signed in to your apple id and password?