Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It keeps saying that I am not online. I go into settings and…

Customer Question
It keeps saying that...

It keeps saying that I am not online. I go into settings and it says I am connected.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

You already lost me. The VPN keeps flashing in the settings screen.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to update. That is when it said I wasn't online

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is pretty much all I know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What are you using a VPN for?

Never mind I fixed it. I don't know when I am online, the VPN is on. I didn't do that, I don't know what a VPN is. If it is connected to my IPhone, then my Grandson did it.
I removed the the Wifi that I was connected to and reconnected and now it seems to be working. The VPN is still lit up.

Sweet!

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.