Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I messed up my apple passwod. My friend set it correctly…

Customer Question
I messed up my...

I messed up my apple passwod

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

My friend set it correctly around the 13th and I used wrong one and disabled it the other day

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can"t

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

I can't do this. I changed email accounts
through fault of "tech expert"
I need to have someone talking to me
Please cancel any charged
I had help before with no charge
I just need to change my email account
and get password