Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I erase all email messages? Cableone.net. The latest…

Customer Question
How do I erase...

How do I erase all email messages?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Cableone.net

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, the latest apple update

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have reset all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have over 600 emails on the phone, i just want to clear them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you login to webmail and see if 600 msgs are there as well?

What is Webmail?
Thank you for your response.
I do not wish to proceed with this effort.
Thank you.
Tom Quinn