Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How I can get my password for apple store in my I phone. Do…

Customer Question
How I can get...

How I can get my password ***** apple store in my I phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Do not remember Had 4 Iphone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to get an application for wells fargo and I go to the apple store and asked my password ***** I do not remember it thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account. If for any reason this does not work for you, please let me know and I will provide an alternative method of resolving this issue.