Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have comprehensive 3-page, single-spaced password

Customer Question
Have comprehensive 3-page, single-spaced...

Have comprehensive 3-page, single-spaced password ***** it accurate--however, Apple says passwords wrong, maybe the IDs also.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Have spent most of the last 3 days trying to match A's expectations...feels like my head coming off..HELP! Inane yrs ago, password ***** 6 mos ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

OS 11,

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

New 2013

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've considered getting another brand cell phone--too hard to deal wApple.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Apple is easy. Just remember you one email and password ***** you have to worry about little else. So what is it you would like me to do?