Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I ACCIDENTALLY downloaded Origen ( Brown) to my iPad. I

Customer Question
I ACCIDENTALLY downloaded Origen...

I ACCIDENTALLY downloaded Origen (***** *****) to my iPad. I wanted English version of book. Whom do I call to make the switch?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Its old one and i need to upgrade.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to upgrade but also switch books

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I actually recently did this. It takes a few days.

Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.
Select the appropriate tab—all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

Visit reportaproblem.apple.com, then enter your Apple ID, then select the purchase tab for the item you want to report

Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you want a refund for.
Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.
Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

i did not have the choice of responding no to an answer from you. i do not want to be charged $40.00 for this transaction especially since i did not have the final say.

You do have a final say. You chose the price. Everyone does. Did you not read?