Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I'm terribly Mac password challenged between iPhone, iCloud,

Hi - I'm terribly...

Hi - I'm terribly Mac password ***** between iPhone, iCloud, Mac ID no matter how many times I reset - it doesn't matter

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

One sec

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have an old 5S a newer 6 and I'm about to trash them both and get a new 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to sync them with my macbook pro 13 and 15

11/19/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

When you say syncing. Are you trying to get the same information on them? If so what information are you trying to sync?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
for example:on my new mbpro15 sign in with apple ID to iCloud - no go

Your request for remote secure connect did not go through due to your card being declined.

So you cannot access your computer now?

"Sorry, this premium service request has already been accepted by another Expert."

who?

You are trying to select Secure Remote Assistance. it is failing because your card will not process.

it's impossible - the card is good - some thing must be wrong
let's try again

Sometimes our site gets flagged as fraud because people refuse to ask for a refund from us and use there card holder as a way to get their money back. You may want to check with your bank.

OK thanks

Let me know when you would like to continue.

give me a minute please - gotta take care of dad for a minute
ok sorry
ready

Are you able to reset you password ***** iforgot.apple.com?

no

Well we are going to need to do that to move forward. Without reseting the password ***** we cannot move forward.

ok I just did it !

Now try and sign in to your devices.

i think part of the prob is i have too many apple devices
also i use a lot of authenticator programs for cyrpto's and tying to coordinate and or transfer them is difficult
2 mac and 2 iphones
better if i go down to 1 notebook and 1 iPhone

You do you. I have no idea why you have so much "security". Seems foolish.

well, for crypto's u need it - but i'm setting up a ledger nano s - that may help - i hope

Do you use crypto currency?

Do you also have crypto locks on your computer?

what are they ? no i don't

There are not any. The only ones that call themselves that are Malware. I was just double checking.

whew! i was hoping an off site hardware wallet would be the most secure

It is the simplest. Most people keep their wallets on their phone.

right now i'm just trading - not using the currency - so i don't need a wallet on my phone

Ok.

thanks Justin - I should b ok now

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius