Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's asking for my password for email. I don't recall. I am…

Customer Question
It's asking for my...

It's asking for my password ***** email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't recall

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I am on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

5? Years ago. No troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The odd thing is that I could not open safari app until now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you able to sign in to appleid.apple.com or reset the password ***** iforgot.apple.com?