Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to find my google password? I don’t remember but not…

Customer Question
I want to find...

I want to find my google password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don’t remember but not more than a month ago I would think

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had this for about four months, and I am not very good at this thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I do t think so thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your google mail password?