Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I turned off my iPad right after I bought an audio book. I

lost it. Can I find...
I turned off my iPad right after I bought an audio book. I lost it. Can I find it?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: IOS
JA: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: BEGINNING OF 2017. HAVEN’t tried anything
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
11/19/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You cannot find find the iPad or the Book?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I have the iPad but can’t find the audio book

What application did you buy the audio book in?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don’t want to spend any more money. Thanks anyway

You requested remote service. What did you expect to pay today?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No additional money. I don’t recall the appliance I used.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Can you continue with the info i’ve given you

Sure. Do you intend on paying the fee you choose in the beginning if the answer is to your satisfaction?

Cool.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don’t know. I can’t find it.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I can say I bought Al Franke, Giant of the Senate

What app is that in?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don’t know. I got it through Google. I’ve checked Google and nothing looks familiar.

Can you see Al Franke, Giant of the Senate on your iPad?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Hi Justin. I found the application: AudiobooksNow #219815. I’ve been in touch with them. If they can’t help me i’ll Get back to you. Thanks. Barbara

Cheers!

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
OK
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Justin, I haven’t heard from AudioBooks. Can you do anythimg with the info i’ve given you? Barbara

Can you sign in to the account online or can you only sign in on your iPad?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Which account?
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
If it’s AudioBooks, I suppose I can get them on google

Is that where you got them before?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
No. First time.

Where did you purchase the one that is missing?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I have over $50 in charges on my credit card bill from you. I remember the $5 charge and possibly the next charge but not the next. And definitely no monthly charges. Please correct!
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I have solved the problem myself. And i’d like a credit for all but the $5 charge.

I will just refund you the monies.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius