Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to use an old iPhone 6 because I broke mine but I…

Customer Question
Trying to use an...

Trying to use an old iPhone 6 because I broke mine but I can’t remember the passcode

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iphone 6?

I can’t remember

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 years maybe. I can’t figure how to just whip it so I can use it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ? We can erase it using your computer