Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought A i phone 6 plus off of my friend before she moved…

Customer Question
I bought A i...

I bought A i phone 6 plus off of my friend before she moved and I restore/rested it on i tunes and i came across the I cloud activation lock, I know her Gmail but I don't know her password ***** I'm kinda stuck. What do I do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I didn't reset the username and password ***** just factory rested it from I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I don't believe so

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't done anything I've just been trying to figure out the password ***** her Gmail. I don't have any way to contact her so. I don't know what else to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to see if maybe yall can somehow to find her password ***** I may access the Phone. I know her apple id is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, this is a security feature that cannot be bypassed.

Your friend will need to provide you with her password ***** she will need to reset the phone/password.