Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I seem to have forgotten my password, and i have a new phone…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have forgotten my password, and i have a new phone can't remember it help???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have not in at least 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No its on my mac just fine... i can't remember the password ***** put it back on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I was stored it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

May I have your email address please?

Thank you. When you got your new phone, did you keep the number you had before?