Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I activate my Apple TV? OSX 10.6.8. A week ago. Noon.

Customer Question
How do I activate...

How do I activate my Apple TV?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

OSX 10.6.8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

A week ago

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Noon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to watch a basketball game thats on now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is it showing up on your TV?