Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I activate my Apple TV? OSX 10.6.8. A week ago. Noon.

Customer Question
How do I activate my...
How do I activate my Apple TV?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: OSX 10.6.8
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: a week ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: noon
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm trying to watch a basketball game thats on now
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 22 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is it showing up on your TV?

Mike, Mac Medic