Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my apple password can it be emailed to me?

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my apple password ***** it be emailed to me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need my password ***** download apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. When it asks for your Apple password, does it show an email address? If yes, do you recognize that email address?
Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer, if you have one?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,