Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't buy anything on Itunes store because of an invalid…

Customer Question
I can't buy anything...

I can't buy anything on Itunes store because of an invalid ID but my password ***** ID is the same as it has always been - very frustrating!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Last year I reset my password ***** this new problem just happened starting a couple of weeks ago out of the blue

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I might have updated Itunes - I don't remember doing it though

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I thought that I had the wrong ID and followed the instructions for finding out my ID but that didn't work - it was the same one as always

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to be able buy some Itunes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com?