Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot use the new version of Skype. It is Sierra, 10.13.1…

Customer Question
I cannot use the...

I cannot use the new version of Skype.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is Hi Sierra, 10.13.1 Mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am soooo upset since my son lives a long way from home

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, my computer is just ordinary

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your new version of Skype?

OK.Trying to get Skype working so I can connect with my son. My phone number is(###) ###-####
I cannot get through to him.
r you there
i paid for her to connect with my mac and fix the problem. Please have her do so.
Please refund the fee.
Are you there Aparna?

I am so sorry for the delayed response If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support help to request a refund. Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!