Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I cannot use the new version of Skype. It is Sierra, 10.13.1

Customer Question
I cannot use the new...
I cannot use the new version of Skype.
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: It is Hi Sierra, 10.13.1 Mac
JA: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am soooo upset since my son lives a long way from home
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, my computer is just ordinary
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 24 days ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your new version of Skype?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
OK.Trying to get Skype working so I can connect with my son. My phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I cannot get through to him.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
r you there
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
i paid for her to connect with my mac and fix the problem. Please have her do so.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Please refund the fee.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Are you there Aparna?

I am so sorry for the delayed response If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support help to request a refund. Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Mike, Mac Medic