Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone 7+. I have an iPhone 7+ that I purchased…

I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone 7+.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have an iPhone 7+ that I purchased directly from an Apple store about 18 Months ago. I have suspicions that someone is getting copies of the messages that I am sending & receiving. Is something like this possible? If so how can I check to see if it is being done without the other party knowing that I have discovered this ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how long this may have been going on. I have not done any troubleshooting.

11/18/2017
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The only way that it's possible is for the other party to know the apple id and password ***** you are using on the iphone 7 and be signed in on another iOS or Mac device with the same apple I'd. You can go to iCloud.com and view who is using that same apple I'd.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius