Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find my itunes account ( I want to back up my

Customer Question
Hi- I can't find...

Hi- I can't find my itunes account ( I want to back up my iPhones). Computer says the "shortcut" (icon?) doesn't work, but that I already have an account when I try to download new account.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your IPhones?

Not sure - Verizon, Microsoft?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your IPhones? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A year ago or so. Just turn on and off or call Apple geniuses.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

In trying to back up iPhones, apparently my current itunes account is not responding to icon and I don't think I should open a brand new account.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using a Windows or a Mac computer now?