Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am being rejected when I enter my password. This is an

Customer Question
I am being rejected when...
I am being rejected when I enter my password. This is an ongoing problem and resetting the password ***** not change the result.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: If you look at my records you will see I have reset my password ***** times within the month. I do not keep a record.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Probably so, on the MAC
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried no troubleshooting since I would not know where to begin. I am an elderly person and not adept with the technology.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: About what?
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 22 days ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, which account or service are you having this password ***** with?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I have 2 accounts & the problem is with both when I am asked to sign in to i-cloud
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
what is your relation to apple customer service?

We are JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website for tech issues like this. Do you want to continue?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
NO and I want a refund of my $5.

.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Please & thank you, 'tho the same courtesy was not extended to me when taking my credit card info

Will close this out now. Thanks,

Mike, Mac Medic