Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can log in, but will not connect wifi. have tried to

Customer Question
I can log in...

I can log in, but will not connect wifi. have tried to access the general settings wifi will not allow connect to mu server

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

My password ***** I can get into other settings of general settings but not the wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

It freezes

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased more than 2 yrs ago. troubleshooting.. dontknow how to get to it sorry... I'm like old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Once I click on wifi in general settings it freezes and cannot access anything else in that area

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact make and model of your device?