Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought the 12.0 last week. I havent filled anything…

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the 12.0 last week. I havent filled anything on line yet ir on ipad. i went to go in today, and it said password. i havent put in anthing like that yet, because i couldnt do the fingerprint so i skipped. so now it has disabled me for 15 min

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I dont know, chrome i think

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Best buy, and i tried to hold down the home key

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont have a mac

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you able to access your iPad at all now?